After a very successful promotion I decided to put a simpler origami piece in each package as making the Kitty Origami can be time consuming. Result: Heart Origami!
Lots of pictures to follow and very easy to make. The tutorial continues behind the cut/link under the picture to save your computer from loading all the images in case you don’t care to do heart origami!
1. Fold a square piece of paper in half diagonally.
2. Fold bottom corners of triangle to top point.
4. Fold top of triangle to bottom center point.
5. Refold the tips of triangle.
6. Fold top of diamond to side. Repeat on both sides.
7. Unfold. Open the fold and squash down to form the top part of heart. Use folded lines as a guide.
8. Repeat on both sides.
9. Fold corners in to make a more rounded shape. Repeat on both sides.
10. Flip over.
11. Fold the corners into the pocket. Use fold marks as a guide.
12. Repeat on both sides.
13. Turn over to front. Fold the top of the heart down. Repeat on both sides.
View from the back:
and TA DA!! Finished :}